I've carried my trusty Buck Nobleman in my pocket for years. With my initials and clipart laser etched onto it (see photo) when I misplaced it, it would always turn up eventually. Things I like about the Buck Nobleman as an every day carry pocket knife:
- The blade keeps an edge fairly well.
- It slides in and out of pocket easy, nothing catches.
- Small enough it does not bulge and I can still fit my hand in pocket around it to get at bluetooth earpiece.
- Easy one hand open and close with thumb notch.
- Serrated blade! Part smooth, part serrated. This was the main reason
- Fits in pocket with room to fit my hand - though not quite as much room as the Nobleman allowed
- Includes Buck Knives' "safespin opening" technology - pretty cool, easy open
- The Redpoint blade uses 750 steel, compared to Nobleman's 327