The opportunities are endless! If you need to hang it, clip it, attach it, secure it, suspend it, or just have it handy while your hands are free, the Stainless Steel S-Biner by NiteIze is the gadget for you.
Just what is the Stainless Steel S-Biner by NiteIze? Check it out here!
Below you’ll find a few ideas we at Lazer Designs have for putting your S-Biner to good use.
If you are looking for uses for your traditional carabiner, take a look at these 55 useful and fun things to do with a carabiner keychain, this video with 4 more ideas and this post with 3 more ideas with photos.
- Hang a hanging plant from a ceiling hook.
- Clip dual zippers closed on your backpack or luggage.
- Attach technical gear to your daypack, or not so technical gear like that bag of beef jerky.
- Clip your keys to your belt loop … your hands are now free!
- Secure your paint can to your ladder.
- Hang tools on your tool belt.
Stainless Steel S-Biner by NiteIze
- Attach your cell phone to your bag, just don’t forget to detach before use.
- Clip your water bottle to your backpack.
- Suspend wet items to dry, especially while out in the wild.
- Secure scuba gear, because no one wants insecure scuba gear.
- Store webbing in your gear closet, with personalization on the s-biner to indicate the length or use of the webbing.
- Hang a flashlight inside your tent, outside your tent, or just about anywhere.
- Organize your keys (use size #2, and have each engraved with info about the key).
- Use a size #5 to hang all those organized, well labeled keys.
- Hang your ID to your belt loop, and get rid of that lanyard around your neck.
- Attach to the end of a rope and use it to pull your hunting bow up a tree.
- Hold you hair back with this makeshift ponytail holder … it is lovely!
- Use to hold up your shooting targets (thanks hunter Jake).
- Gloat to all your friends that you have the coolest little gadget around.
- Clip just about anything to just about anything, just about anywhere.
So order your S-Biner, make it your own with personalized engraving, and let us know how you use it to make your life easier!
Congratulations on your award! Now, how to get the smudges off so it sparkles like new again?
Special care must be taken when cleaning acrylic products. You should avoid household cleaners like Windex or 409. The chemicals in these products can dull and craze the clarity and beauty of acrylic.
The best way to care for your Acrylic awards is to clean with warm water and a small amount of liquid soap such as Ivory, rinse and dry.
The same principles apply to acrylic furniture and decor.
For minor smudges, you can breathe a breath of warm air and use a soft cloth to buff it clean.
Always use a clean, soft cloth to avoid scratches (paper towels are generally not “soft”). If you have a lot of acrylic awards with large surface area that you must keep polished, consider buying acrylic cleaner from a plastic supply shop.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and a laser engraved photo gift is worth a hundred gifts.
Are you looking for a truly unique gift? Consider putting a photo on a piece of marble, granite, wood or acrylic and capturing that moment in permanence. Create a unique gift for your loved one, employee, customer or friend. All you need a high resolution photograph of a memory.
Some of our most popular mediums are below, and there are many more out there we can laser engrave on.
Black Granite Tiles
We can also do custom license plates and more!
When sending us a photo, keep in mind these tips:
- The better the input image, the better the output engraving – higher the resolution the better
- Quite backgrounds work best (busyness behind the subject can detract from engraving)
- If in doubt, send your photo over to our skilled art team and we’ll let you know how it will work on your desired product.
How do you stand out when giving away a personalized coffee mug with so many companies giving them away? Here are a few tips for using this tried and true method of getting word out about your business with custom coffee mugs and creating a positive, memorable experience around your brand or gift.
- Good quality engraving – spend time on your design, logo or artwork that will be on the mug – make it pop! Create something in house, or have the Lazer Designs design team create something that is what you are looking for. Of course, we prefer laser etching to other kinds of printing because it is permanent and will last a lifetime!
- Personalize each one! With LazerDesigns, you can personalize each individual custom mug with a customers, leads or friends name, nickname or design. When an item has a persons name, hobby or interests on it, they are much more likely to keep it around for years and show it off to others (“Yeah, ABC company gave me this mug with my name and this funny logo of an accountant!”)
- Include surprises or gifts inside – coffee, hot coco, mints, keychains. Wrap it up in clear paper, tissue paper or black velvet bag for a great presentation
- Give it away with hoopla – organize a party and give it away there, or other event such as fund raiser or conference.
There you have – 4 ways to give away something useful to help build your business. Lazer Designs can help you with all 4 steps – just give a shout. We’re here to help make you successful.
Any other tips on elevating common gifts to something unforgettable?
Need some one-of-a-kind gift ideas for the holidays? Need them asap? Use these quick links to discover a variety of exceptional personalized gifts for everyone on your shopping list.
NEW ITEMS at LAZERDESIGNS.COM
Holiday Gift Ideas
Christmas Tree Ornaments
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Your Boss
Gifts for Kids and Teens
Gifts for Your Teacher
Gifts Made in the USA
Take a moment to review our Christmas Delivery Guidelines to ensure that your gift arrives on time for the holidays.